Wednesday 2 May 2012

Come As You Are

Come As You Are
At heart I've always been a bit of  a grunge girl! It's a trend that always comes and goes in fashion but since the 90's has never really come back around in full swing! If I could go back to the days when grunge was 'the new thing', when Nirvana were first hitting the music scene, I think I'd have been in my element...



Nirvana's Kurt Cobain = King of Grunge


True grunge is always about not caring, having long unkepmt hair, baggy (yet stylish) clothes and always about giving your outfits that hint of 'shabby chic'...

For a while now I've been very dissapointed with the lack of grunge in recent fashion. I mean, don't get me wrong I've totally loved the floral, pretty trends, tailoring andhigh fashion looks, but where's the grunge been???

...and then I discovered it!
This spring/summer 2012 collection from Ksubi is all about the GRUNGE, including both guys and gals pieces it's everything I have been longing for in a new collection! ...It features everything you could hope for; denim, tartan, leather, denim, leopoard print, sweats, knitwear, oh, and did I mention denim?

...it's actually amazing!

But then don't just take my word for it! ...take a look for yourselves!





































I know, I know ...I was right! It is amazing!
This collection has without a doubt inspired me to go grunge again... I've already dug-out the beaten up converse and the baggy check shirt, now all I have to do is find Ksubi's stockists and invest in a pair of those gorgeous leather pants!

much love
JodieRosanna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment