Tuesday 10 July 2012

100 Years of Grattan

100 Years of Grattan

F0llowing on from my first modelling post I thought I'd continue with a little look at the latest job I did for Grattan catalogue. Having been around for 100 years this month the company decided to put on a celebratory 'Through the Ages' Catwalk featuring classic Grattan outfits from each decade right up to a futuristic look...

...I was to be featured in the 60's & future.

The clothes were put together by Bradford College Fashion students and were overseen by Grattan to ensure they were of the best quality, and I was very impressed with the pieces and particularly how well they were put together!

(excuse the slightly blurry photos ...they were taken in a rush in between changes)

60's


Futuristic

Keep your eyes peeled for more modelling posts!

much love
JodieRosanna
x



No comments:

Post a Comment