Sunday 7 April 2013

What Jodie Wore...

What Jodie Wore
It's been a long while since I did a proper outfit post but now that the weather is beginning to look up I decided I might as well get back in the habit!
 
This particular look has been put together as part of a competition I entered for lookbook.nu where by we had to submit a picture of ourselves in an outfit featuring a pair of Levi 501's.
...this was indeed PERFECT for me as some of you may know I have started to create my own reworked Levi shorts as part of my clothing range Pretty in Punk.
 
Jumper - Topshop
Levi shorts - Pretty in Punk
Tie Dye Socks - Pretty in Punk
 
Let me know what y'all think! Oh and if you're a member of lookbook.nu don't forget to check out my profile...
 
 
 

much love
JodieRosanna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment