Saturday 30 June 2012

It's Raining It's Pouring

It's Raining It's Pouring

So, this British weather has once again ruined summer and rained & rained & rained & rained & rained...

With barely a hint of sunshine in the sky I'm feeling less inspired to write about summer clothes and more inclined to plan for autumn 2012.

I know, I know I shouldn't be wishing my summer away but having witnessed some of the up-and-coming trends I can't help but already start to plan my autumn wardrobe. Plus, with this wet weather this latest trend would be perfect for right now!

Wet Wet Wet

That's right; one of the hot trends for autumn 2012 is the wet look! ...but it's not just waxed shiny coats and jackets that are the next big thing, there's a whole load of wardrobe pieces created to keep you dry in this miserable weather.

Currently following the trends is a small army of Designers & just for you here's a sneak peak of what's to come:

Jill Sander




Acne



JW Anderson



Fendi




...but remember just because this is an A/W 2012 trend it doesn't mean you have to wait unitl after summer to rock this super shiny look! Why not keep your eyes peeled now and see if you can spot some wet look bargains out on the high street? I've done some of the work for you and listed my fav 5 high street buys...



Barbour
Buckinghamshire Wax Jacket

River Island
Black Leather Dress


Topshop
Matt Wet Look Leggings

 American Apparel
Leather Mini Skirt


Oasis
Tan Leather Skater Dress

Have fun shopping... and remember the wet look can be stylish!

much love
JodieRosanna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment