Friday 22 February 2013

Surprise Surprise

Surprise Surprise
 
So, as some of you may already know from my facebook and twitter accounts I have been a very busy bee recently creating the new pieces for my clothing line Pretty in Punk... and might I just say they are looking pretty damn awesome!(pics coming soon)
 
However on another important note; earlier this week I received a very exciting box of goodies from the wonderful team at Manchester Fashion Week.
...I know, how lucky am I?
 
Anyway I thought it very fitting that I should show off this wonderful gift to all you lovely readers so take a look...
 



 
 
 
The box was wrapped amazingly well and inside had lots of very exciting goodies, including a gift from accessory brand Accesoryo...
 
Along with this there were also items from:
Tea Pigs
Inner Me
Genifique Yeux
 
I shall be making a start on testing all these products out asap(starting with the chocolate) and I shall keep you all updated!
 
much love
JodieRosanna
x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment