Friday 9 March 2012

A New Venture...

A New Venture
So a little bit of good news!

...last week I officially started my work placement at  The Fashion Network in Manchester and after my second week there...
I love it!

As an assistant stylist it's been my role to go in 1 day a week and along with assisting on shoots, keep the Blog & eBay store up-to-date. It's been alot of hard work but I've already worked with some great people and even got to assist on a product shoot for up and coming brand Bewley and Ritch!

I'm loving life so far as a fashion intern and am aiming to keep you all up-to-date on what I get up to whilst at TFN.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention... check out my first 2 posts on TFN's blog!
(This is England & 50's Revival)


much love
JodieRosanna
x


No comments:

Post a Comment