Sunday 11 March 2012

Yeeeeha! Cowboy

Yeeeeha! Cowboy
So as I'm sure you're all aware the past few weeks have seen many designers show their fall 2012 collections in New York, London, Milan & Paris and as an enthusiastic fashionista I've been making sure I keep fully topped up on all the latest fashion gossip.

There have been many amazing collections come down the runways so far and one of my favorites has to be Band of Outsiders shown in New York Feb 11th.

The models looked like they'd walked straight out of a Spaghetti Western wearing the most amazing clothes. The menswear managed to tie in classic 'cowboy' pieces such as denim, hats and chunky leather boots whilst keeping a modern twist with the bright coloured shirts & trousers and puffer jackets. I particularly loved the chunky knitted scarves and am already planning on investing in one for the winter!

For me the womenswear totally rocked it! The long flowing dresses were simple yet show stopping as braless models walked confidently down the runway. I loved the small floral print on the dresses, giving them a real 'country western' feel and the touches of fur were just perfect for taking these dresses straight through the winter. Having seen this collection I instantly felt obliged to dig out my cowboy boots and invest in a white floral maxi... Heck, I might even add a cowboy hat too! Yeeeeha!!!


Just a warning I'm now feeling totally inspired! ...So keep an eye out for some real Spaghetti Western styling coming up soon.
much love
JodieRosanna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment