Tuesday 6 March 2012

So Much Love for Valentino

So Much Love for Valentino
So my favourite ad in the March edition of Vogue was by far Valentino's Spring/Summer Campaign for 2012! I immediately fell in love with the beautiful white lace dresses featured... so much so that I've been on a mission ever since to find the perfect lace dress (that I can afford) to add to my wardrobe!
I love the soft elegance to the images and the contrast between the beautiful models & expensive clothes against the rural broken surroundings.
This imagery is definitely going to be inspiration for some of my up and coming projects...


 
















...and just in case you too feel that you now need a gorgeous lace dress to add to your wardrobe here are a few of my favourites!
(affordable ones of course!)


Topshop
£48


American Apparel
£50


Oasis
£100
Much love
JodieRosanna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment