Tuesday 17 April 2012

Cool Running

Cool Running
So recently I've been opting for comfort in the shoe department, but comfort doesn't always mean you have to sacrifice style! With retro shoes such as Vans & Converse becoming more and more popular recently it was only a matter of time before I dug out my old pairs and they've made a strong come-back in my wardrobe.

However, with the 2012 London Olympics fast approaching 'Sportswear' has unsuprisingly become a massive trend this season and as a result there has been some amazing footwear appearing from both designers and on the high street.

My absolute favorite must-have item this season are these amazing sneakers by designer Isabel Marant. They're perfect for bringing your wardrobe up-to trend and effortlessly combine comfort & style...

..who wouldn't want these?



However coming in at a steep $363 a pair they're sadly not in everyones price range.

But not to worry!
...I've also picked out a selection of my favorite high street sneakers too.
(especially for you)


Kurt Geiger £150


Urban Outfitters £129

All Saints £120

Kurt Geiger £95


Office £76.99

Schuh £67


Office £64.99

Miss Selfridge £49


Topshop £28


Kurt Keiger £25

So which are your favorites? Better get shopping ...I'll race 'ya!

On your marks, get set ...GO!

much love
JodieRosanna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment