Thursday 19 April 2012

An Invitation to...

An Invitation to...
So I have some exciting news! Some of my work featured at London Graduate Fashion week has been chosen to appear in an exhibition. I know! Exciting isn't it?

The exhibition is called: New A-Gender and is based around the exploration of what masculinity means in contemporary society, through the platforms of photography, film, art and clothing.

I have a number of photographs going to be featured from my 'Titanic' series featured earlier in my blog and is based mainly around how garments can be 'genderless' in fashion photography today.

For more info on the exhibition click here:

...and if you happen to be in Newcastle Upon-Tyne from the 16th - 24th May, why not pay a visit?

...I know I shall definately be going!

much love
JodieRosanna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment