Friday 20 April 2012

Festival Fever

Festival Fever
I am so jealous that I've not had the opportunity to go to Coachella this year ...actually gutted! But that doesn't mean to say I haven't been keeping up with all the latest gossip and style pics. With the first weekend over and the second starting today I have well and truely caught festival fever!

Here are a few festival goers that really caught my eye at refinery29.com...








It seems people have really taken on a true hippy form; wearing cut off shorts and wide brim hats... and the latest floral trend is most definately a strong contender.

If all this festival talk has put you in the mood then (in true Jodie style) I have put together my favorite festival outfit. All available to buy on the great British high street...


American Apparel Wool floppy hat
£39


Topshop Bird Print Pyjama Jacket
£40

H&M Fringed top
£7.99
Urban Outfitters Destroyed denim shorts
£32

American Apparel Girly Lace Ankle Sock
£8

All Saints Bonny Cuban boot
£165

Urban Outfitters Brown fringe bumbag
£28

Also, why not take a look at my latest creation from TFN, who knows you might find some great bargins!


much love
JodieRosanna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment