Tuesday 24 April 2012

It's all so Graphic

It's all so Graphic
So, this week I've been working very hard at my new role as Editorial Assistant for The Fashion Network. You may have noticed on my facebook and twitter (@JodieRosanna) pages that I have been searching to find T-Shirt brands based in the UK... as a result of this I have now gone T crazy! So I thought it very fitting to dedicate this latest post around some awesome T-shirt brands that I've discovered along the way...

Serge DeNimes

Clowns Tee
£55

Smoking Tee
£55

Boy Running Tee
£55

Taxonomy

Hibisucs Tee
£26

Florida Tee
£26

Black Floral Tee
£26

Friend or Faux

Lock V Neck
£24.95

Califauxnication
£24.95

Faux Off
£24.95

New Love Club


Starry
£25

Floral
£25

Planets
£25

Lifetime

Reflections Tee
£30
White Cuba Tee
£30
Living in Harmony Tee
£30

Age of Aquarius

Print T-shirt
£32

Print T-shirt
£32

WhiteT-shirt
£28

Worn by

Camo T-shirt
£32

Rebel Yell T-shirt
£32

Money T-shirt
£35


Long Clothing

Mumbojumbo
£40

VII Tee
£32

Ennesgram Tee
£45

All you lucky guys with so much amazing choice out there!
...although just because it's menswear it doesn't mean us girls can't wear these T's too!

I'll deffo be investing in a Long T!

Happy Shopping!

much love
JodieRosanna
x


No comments:

Post a Comment