Saturday 14 April 2012

What Jodie Wore

What Jodie Wore
Having recently been busy with my day job (not so glamourous office work) and my modelling I never seem to find the time to play dress up... so I have decided that along with all my fav fashion info & work I am now going to start posting my favorite outfits... a sort of 'what I wore' post now & then.

Its my way of keeping note of all my favorite outfits and the perfect way for you guys to get more of an idea of my personal style... oh, and gather styling tips too!
--------------------
So, I'm never really one for layering... I've always preferred to wear statement pieces with simple styling and let them do the talking. Today's outfit was chosen for a cinema date with a friend :)


This jumper was a late birthday present from my amazing boyfriend (he knows who he is) and was purchased from Zara. I love wearing chunky white jumpers as I feel they're perfect for that awkward stage between the winter & summer seasons ...and the tassel sleeves, well they're totally me!


Jumper: Zara
Leggings: American Apparel
Leather Jacket: Tk Maxx
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Converse: ...owned since the age of 17



...and just to tie in the tassel theme in the sleeves I added my favorite leather rucksack from Topshop.

If you've any thoughts/questions or are just looking for style advise please feel free to comment...

much love
JodieRosanna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment